2 oz Angel’s Envy
3 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
2 dashes Angostura bitters
1 tsp simple syrup
- Chill the old fashioned glass by filling it with ice and letting it sit during the preparation stages.
- Muddle the bitters together with the simple syrup in the mixing glass.
- Add the ANGEL’S ENVY and ice to the syrup/bitters blend and stir.
- Discard the ice from the old-fashioned glass and rinse the glass with a swirl of absinthe.
- Strain the whiskey mix from the mixing glass into the old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish by squeezing the lemon twist over the cocktail to release its essences.