It’s the perfect season to mix up an exceptional cocktail, and our collection of holiday recipes are perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re entertaining or spending a quiet night in, enjoy a classic recipe or try one of our holiday favorites.
- 2 parts Angel’s Envy Kentucky Straight Bourbon Finished in Port Barrels
- ½ part sweet vermouth
- Angostura Bitters to taste (2 to 3 dashes)
Tools: mixing glass, strainer
Glass: cocktail glass
Garnish: Maraschino cherry
Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice cubes. Stir well.
Strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
Garnish with a cherry.
- 2 Parts Angel’s Envy Kentucky Straight Bourbon Finished in Port Barrels
- 1/6 Part simple syrup
- 2 Dashes of Angostura Bitters
Shake ingredients with ice, then strain into a plain glass—devoid of any ornamentation.
Squeeze a lemon peel over it and then garnish with the peel.
Hot Buttered Rum
- 1½ Parts Angel’s Envy Kentucky Straight Bourbon Finished in Port Barrels
- 2 Tbsp. of Hot Buttered Rum Mix
- 3 Parts hot water
Place the above ingredients into a coffee mug or glass.
Stir, top with whipped cream and a cinnamon stick as a garnish.
Hot Buttered Rum Mix
- 1 Lb. Butter
- 1 Lb. Brown Sugar
- 1 Lb. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1 Tsp. Ground clove
- 1 Tsp. Ground nutmeg
- 1 Qt. Vanilla ice cream slightly softened
Add all the ingredients except the ice cream into mixing bowl and stir.
Add the ice cream and stir until mixed.
Place in lidded container, seal and freeze to store.
- 1 Cup Angel’s Envy Kentucky Straight Bourbon Finished in Port Barrels
- 4 to 5 Fresh organic eggs
- 1.5 Cups whole milk
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 1/3 Cup simple syrup
- 1/2 Cup madeira or port wine
- 3 Scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 Tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 Tsp. clove
(Serves 10 to 12)
Separate egg whites and yolks and blend first the egg whites on medium for 2 minutes or until stiff foam begins to form.
Add yolks and simple syrup and blend on high for 2 minutes.
Add ice cream/whole milk/heavy cream/spices, blend again on high for 2 minutes.
Pour into mixing bowl, add bourbon and port or madeira while stirring/whisking the mixture.
Cover bowl or transfer to a sealed container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Serve in a mug with no ice.
Garnish with a sprinkle of fresh grated nutmeg.
- 2 Parts Angel’s Envy Rye Finished in Rum Barrels
- ½ Part Sweet Vermouth
- ½ Part Amaro Averna
- ¼ Part Creme de Cacao
- 2 Dashes Black Walnut Bitters
Add ingredients in a mixing tin or glass.
Stir, strain into a coupe glass and serve up with an (optional) absinthe rinse.