There are no results within your search criteria. Try expanding your range.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What locations does Where To Buy display?
- Where to buy displays a nationwide (U.S.) listing of stores, bars and restaurants that sell or serve our whiskies. Businesses that have not recently purchased from one of our distributors will be removed from the list. Nevertheless, due to varying stock levels and high demand, always call ahead to confirm that a specific location has the Angel’s Envy expression you are looking for!
- Why are your Rye and Cask Strength so hard to find? When are they released?
- Due to production constraints, we typically only release Angel’s Envy Rye Whiskey finished in Caribbean Rum Casks in limited markets, twice per year in the fall and spring. As we increase our production, we hope to increase its availability. Due to our rigorous selection process our Cask Strength is even more limited in nature and we’re only able to release it in very select markets, once per year in the fall – usually October. We will never sacrifice quality for quantity. Sign up for 500 Main to keep up with our latest releases.
- Can I purchase Angel’s Envy online?
- Is there a bottle of Angel’s Envy that is exclusive to the distillery?
- As a genuinely small-batch whiskey, we believe that every bottle is unique. But as restless craftsmen, we’re always working on something new. Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to hear about exclusive distillery releases. We offer a Bottle Your Own Experience where we invite guests to fill a commemorative bottle of Angel’s Envy Kentucky Straight Bourbon Finished in Port Wine Barrels. You’ll also receive a collectable box and a display stand made out of one of our barrel staves.
- Why isn’t Angel’s Envy available in my state or country?
- Unfortunately, we’re currently under allocation, which means that we’ve had to limit the markets that we distribute to. We’re working hard to bring our whiskey to your area and, until then, we thank you for your patience. We recommend checking with these online retailers:
- Why am I seeing different prices for Angel’s Envy?
- State and federal regulations for spirits distribution are complex and vary by market. This includes federal, state and local taxes applied to the product. All spirits companies are required to utilize a three-tier system for distribution. Angel’s Envy sells our product to the distributor at a set price and the distributor is free to sell the product to a retailer or bar/restaurant at a price of their discretion. While we recommend a price, some retailers chose to make a lower margin and some states have higher or lower taxes affecting the final price. As a result, we are not able to control pricing.