Classic Cocktail with a Twist
A pillar in whiskey cocktails, the Whiskey Sour has remained mostly unchanged over its centuries long history. And with its great taste and simple recipe, it’s for good reason. The Whiskey Sour is traditionally made with bourbon or whiskey, spirit, lemon or lime juices and a sweetener, but it’s not uncommon to mix in a little egg white too.
MAKE YOUR OWN
ozANGEL'S ENVY Bourbon Finished in Port Wine Barrels
egg white (optional)
- 2 – 3
dashes ofAngostura® bitters
- Add all ingredients (egg white optional) into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake without ice. Add ice and shake again, vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled coupe or Old Fashioned glass with ice.
- Dash with Angostura® bitters on the top.
- Try honey or maple syrup for a sugar substitute and different flavor profiles.
Stock up for
your home bar
Find best-selling Angel’s Envy glassware, apparel and bar tools through the online store.
Angel's Envy Cocktails
Our lineup of unique bourbon whiskeys allows you to create a world of delicious cocktails.
Drag to discover more