Angel’s & Ale
About Angel’s & Ale
Angel’s Envy is partnering with local breweries to lend our distinct port and bourbon finish to their excellent beers. Each brewery will receive 10 of our barrels, and they’ll use these to age the beer they think best complements the flavors of our whiskey. We invite you to join us as we enjoy the finished product of these unique partnerships.
March 2020: Against the Grain
We’re thrilled to be collaborating with our good friends and neighbors from across the street—Against the Grain. Throughout the month of March, Angel’s Envy tour ticket holders will be able to sample a pour of Against the Grain’s Belgian Quadruple Ale finished in Angel’s Envy port wine barrels. Against the Grain will also be featuring a special Angel’s & Ale menu all month long.
To celebrate the month-long offering, join us on February 28th for our exclusive launch event!
- Friday, February 28th at 5:30pm
- $45 per guest
- Private distillery tour and bourbon tasting in the Finishing Room
- Beer tasting at Against the Grain with a Q&A led by ATG Co-Founder and Brewmaster Jerry Gnagy and Angel’s Envy Production Manager Kyle Henderson
- One full Against the Grain Belgian Quad Ale
- Light bites
- A special surprise gift, not available to the public