Angel’s Envy Distillery
500 E. Main Street
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
by reservation only
For general requests, distillery tours and events, sponsorship, brand marketing, community relations requests, product information or product quality fill out our contact form:
Frequently Asked Questions
SINGLE BARREL PROGRAMFor inquiries regarding our single barrel program, please contact email@example.com.
INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTIONUnfortunately, we do not currently distribute outside of the United States. As a small, company, we are only currently available in US markets, so we are focusing on our American distribution at the moment. We do plan to distribute internationally in the future, but only when our production can meet the demand. Depending on your country’s laws, there are a variety of retailers who sell Angel’s Envy online.
ONLINE ORDERSDue to the United States’ 3-tier system, we cannot sell our spirits directly to consumers. By law, we are required to sell to a distributor, who sells to retailer, who can then sell to the public. Depending on your state’s laws, there are many retailers who offer Angel’s Envy online.
ANGEL’S ENVY IS NOT YET AVAILABLEIf we’re not in your market yet, we’re working hard to get there.
DISTILLERY TOURSThis is your chance to see how we make Angel’s Envy, and then taste why. Your tour will last approximately 1 hour and will feature a complimentary Angel’s Envy tasting at the end! As a working distillery, we do have some restrictions. What does this mean for your visit?
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your tour time—we can’t accommodate late entries.
- Because we are a working distillery, closed-toe shoes are required and high-heels are not allowed. We want your experience to be safe and enjoyable.
- In warm months, the distillery can get hot, so please dress accordingly.
- No animals are allowed—with the exception of certain service animals. We will do our best to accommodate special needs, but certain areas may be off-limits due to health code regulations.
- Photography is permitted in most areas. However, flash photography and video/audio recording are not allowed during the tour.Please ask our distillery staff for details.
- Samsung Galaxy 7 smart phones are not allowed on tour. Please refrain from bringing any fire hazards into our facility.
- Ask questions and have fun—we can’t wait to see you!